Grilled Leftover Donuts Gone Wild Recipe





I have to tell you during the last 6 months, I haven't had much time to cook, afford food, or blog much with our beautiful new addition in my life.


 Our Antonio keeps us quite busy. Between working all day and taking care of my buddy, spending time with the wife there isn't much time left or energy to cook.

 Being we have to be very cautious now on what we spend because money is so tight we waste nothing. Here is a great example of a darn good left over dessert gone wild. I am not going to pretend I made these, nope but I sure kicked them up a notch!

Before I actually cut these open and french toast styled them they were on the way to being very stale . Then they magically became soft and delicious!  Here's all I did.


Grilled Leftover Donuts Gone Wild Recipe


Glazed a few day old donuts
Eggs

Whipped butter

Cinnamon (optional)



Slice open the donut, dipped in beaten egg, butter the grill, grill face down first, flip. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!



Comments