Spinach Sausage Bolognese Tortellini Recipe

I love sauteed spinach, my mom makes it the best. It's sauteed in olive oil and garlic with a few red pepper flakes.

I was going to make Tortellini with my Sunday sauce and Sausage.

That's how I came upon this idea for a new dish.


We took all three and made one!

Mild and Hot sausage meat browned and added to the traditional Sunday sauce was the plan but then I figured let's make my bolognese sauce and mix it with the spinach!

The recipe was a complete success.




this is how to make spinach and sausage tortellini




Instructions on how to make this Spinach Tortellini Recipe



Here's what I did to make this dish:

Make My Bolognese sauce see link below

Saute spinach with 4 tablespoons of olive oil 3 cloves of garlic and red pepper flakes to taste

Saute either Mild and Hot sausage meat browned and add to the sauce

Boil the tortellini to package instructions

Assembly. Add the tortellini to a baking dish, tossed with the spinach and layer with sauce and grated cheese. Top with shredded mozzarella.

Bake at 350 until cheese melts and serve.

Here is moms' recipe for homemade tortellini


Mom's recipe for homemade sausage.



Curt's Bolognese Sauce



homemade tortellini with bolognese sauce baked wth spinach and cheese


Try my Appetizer Fried Provolone



homemade tortellini with bolognese sauce baked wth spinach and cheese

Comments