Our family has our own pizza dough recipe, however you can buy it and make this is no time! Use your imagination for your own toppings... we like pepperoni, peppers and mushrooms Heat the grill on low heat You will need: 1 pound of store purchased dough or use our family recipe CLICK HERE 1 can of pizza sauce or homemade marinara CLICK HERE Toppings of choice suggestions would be sausage slices, pepperoni, mushrooms, eggplant slices, pineapple and ham combination, olives, anchovies, shrimp, meatballs sliced shredded mozzarella cheese pecorino romano grating cheese oregano, garlic powder, fresh basil chopped olive oil deep dish pie plate or cast iron fry pan Like your pie pan or use a heavy cast iron pan, lightly put a film of olive oil on the bottom. Stretch dough out and let rise for around an hour. Place on the hot heated grill for around two minutes. Take off using heavy pot holders to prevent getting burned. Add the sauce, to...
Curt's Delectables
Comments
@Christine.. thanks we were happy with the outcome hope you like it!
I've got to try your Bolognese since you've got some ingredients that I don't include in mine (it's much more basic). So I'd like to try yours with the wine and the spices . . . I'm sure that it will win my heart!!!! Thank you so much!