All Star Pizza Review Deerfield beach FL






This is my First Official Review and the only reason why I am doing it is simply because I had a terrible experience.

First Of all let me talk about service. The staff was spaced out hardly attentive and not "in" it. 
Second we ordered drinks and all they had were 12 oz cans.
Third we received our appetizers at the same time as our pizza.
And all of this were served on Styrofoam Plates and not even real plates.

Lets talk about food quality:
Chicken tenders, Frozen, baked in the pizza oven, slightly burnt and very dry. Served with Ranch and Ketchup as well as a side of Fries that were also baked with no salt and burnt.
Mozzarella Sticks missing most of their cheese and expensive. Not very Flavorful not crispy like they should be.
Pizza was the best thing we ate and even that was skimped on with the toppings. The pizza crust was ON POINT perfect flavor and perfectly cooked.

On a general scale of 1 to 5 from what we experienced I would give a 2.

I will also mention that this location has been around more than a year, there printed advertising menus to go were on heavy card stock and all color which tells me that they are willing to invest in their menu but not in their service, fountain drinks and plates???

Poor Experience and would not recommend this restaurant. 



Comments