Quick, Easy, Cheap and Feeds Many for Breakfast!

This was always a Childhood favorite. You made the best of everything you had. In this case living in upstate NY apples were an easy thing to come by. 



A Personal Note: I woke up today wishing for this childhood breakfast dish that I always had fond memories of. I haven't had these in years and Now that I have a child of my own on the way a lot of those great memories are stating to come back to me as I want the same for my kids. At this time she is approx. 8 or 9 weeks and I can't help but think about all of the things I already want to do.

I also want to thank everyone who has been enjoying my blog so far. I know I have been slacking some as of late and I apologize for that. I will always come up with something new for everyone as time permits and thank you for being a part of Curt's Delectable's.

Today's Breakfast: Fried Apple Pancake Fritters

SUPER EASY!

Ingredients:
Apples
Pancake batter
Cooking Oil (Canola Preferred)

Prep time 5 Min.
Cook time 3 Minutes each Slice Low Heat

Mix your favorite Pancake batter in a bowl.

Slice your favorite apples Super thin very important no thicker than 1/8 inch
Coat completely in batter.
Then fry on Medium Heat for 1.5 minutes each side.
Cool and serve!
ENJOY!



Comments